Scarecrow B.I.R.D. System™
A bio-acoustic bird dispersal system that broadcasts digitally cleansed, natural bird distress calls.
The Scarecrow B.I.R.D. System™ uses natural species distress calls to create an environment appearing ‘hostile’ to birds. The system is intended for use where birds present a hazard to health and safety, or are a plain nuisance.
The system can accommodate up to a maximum of 30 speakers, which provides the option of covering areas up to 150,000sq m (dependent on individual site layout/features) and a highly economic alternative to more traditional methods of bird control, for example, netting.
• The system is humane, inoffensive, and does not endanger the bird’s life in any way
• The calls are not intrusive and often remain unnoticed in places where the public is present
• A fully automatic random play system with no need for human intervention
• Comes fitted with a light sensor for use when mounting the system outdoors, providing a dull "dawn to dusk" operation in line with bird activity
• Additional features create the perception of predator movement